Sunday 14 October 2012

Planning- Videos that have inspired me

As I mostly listen to music in Spanish, some of the inspiration come from their videos. The music video for the song "A la primera persona" by Alejandro Sanz has been very important for the develop of my ideas for the music video. Even though the lyrics talk about something totally different ("The City" our song talks about a city and "A la primera persona" talks about a romantic situation) " A la Primera Persona" sets the video in a city showing buildings and a trains and the street is very important for the video and this characteristic is something that I would like to recreate in my music video. 


 This are the shots that have given me some ideas about my own project.
In this we can see how the artist is been presentig and also the city in the background plays a very important part of the story.
This close up is very important to promote the artist and I would be using this shot in my video.

In this shot the audience can see some props that can lead to understand the narrative of the song an also the use of a guitar presents the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment